2011 – Fare thee well! and if for ever,
Still for ever, fare thee well.
~ Lord Byron.
Last year (2011) I had set several targets to achieve, some rather too lofty and expensive, as a consequence, I missed the crosshairs by a mile. However, in 2012, I am determined and resolute in keeping my feet on the ground and have decided to scale down my targets based on my SWOT analysis. I intend to develop my mental and physical self by sticking to the routine with precision. I believe that I will have a ninety percent success rate in adhering to the following resolutions for 2012.
- Learn more, inspire myself and change myself.
- Drink less. ( Maximum 7 bottles a week ).
- Sleep less. ( maximum 6 hours sleep in every 24 hours)
- Develop and maintain a regular exercise routine. ( Do at least 8 kilometers per week combined with calisthenics).
- Iron clothes and polish shoes more often.
- Keep my hair spick and spun for the better part of the day. ( get a haircut perhaps twice in the course of the year ).
- Ignore a certain breed of people in life.
- Spend more of my free time in the house rather than in social joints.
- Pay all my pending subscriptions. ( The guilt conscience is eating me away ).
- Enter at least one chess tournament. ( To win, lose or draw, it won’t matter, the challenge is what I am after ).